Dorstener Wire Drawing (DWD) is a division of the Dorstener Group. Dorstener Drahtwerke (German parent Company) has been in business for more than 100 years and is an industry leader in graphic arts wire. The Dorstener Group has locations throughout Europe, North American, South America and Asia. Dorstener Wire Drawing specializes in high performance wire products for the printing and packaging industries. As the industry leader for stitching and stapling wire products Dorstener Wire Drawing can supply American Made products at an economical price.
DWD manufactures and distributes its products at our facility in York, PA. We offer same day shipments on most stock items.
Our Mission at Dorstener Wire Drawing
Our mission is to provide our clients with the best possible solution at a price that fits your budget. This solution incorporates all aspects of our client’s needs; budget constraints, delivery requirements, product expectations and a backup plan for emergency situations.
- Customer Service: Best in the Industry!
- Products Made in the USA: DWD has invested in state of the art equipment and technology. Our process, technology and cost structure allows us to offer a high performance wire at an economical price.
- Technical Expertise: DWD has more than 100 years of combined experience to help solve your most demanding applications.
- Application Engineering: We offer experienced industry experts that can show you how to reduce cost using a high quality wire products in your operation.
- Flexibility: We adapt to our client’s needs!
- Fast Response: We know our clients are under pressure to perform and provide answers to their customers. Tell us your requirements. We will do everything we can do to provide fast reliable information so you can make a decision.
- Cost Analysis: The old adage you get what you pay for is true for most products in our industry. There are many quality levels of wire in the market place. Our job is to explain and educations our clients on the various quality levels. In many cases the lowest cost product can back fire and really cost you more in the end. We guide our clients and explain all the options to provide the best overall cost.